Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
533 posts
19,560 visits

Free Housing in the Metro Atlanta area for single mothers.

ladytech started this conversation
I have just be blessed to find information on Free and low income housing in the Metro Atlanta area. There are several programs available, including the option of earning free rent. The single parents can receive free childcare and after school programs. You also receive 2 free visits a month to the hair salon and clothing from the clothing closet. All utilities are included and are located on the Marta Transit Line. All units are fully furnished with new furniture. Students or those moving in from out of state are urged to apply. Start over in a new area. If anyone is interested you can contact me and I will post the the link when they supply it to me. Gook Luck in Life and keep your head up.
Click here to add your comment...
bttdy00   in reply to JaiCeeB
You can get anywhere it takes time and plans
Talk to bttdy00
Single mother of 2 month old baby with no where to go.
Talk to JaiCeeB
Talk to amothersprayer18
Only one creator   in reply to ladytech
I have a 7 month old with no help I need information about this if possible thanks
Talk to Only one creator
Talk to ladytech
i am in need of this type of assistance
Talk to Nani89
Please send me link
Talk to Bellab
Where did you find this help? Your post doesn't mention it.
Talk to Lilbb84
Send the link to me.
Talk to LadyT01
Please share info
Talk to SilverWaya69
Single mother 18 with 2 children and homeless please help me.
Talk to StarlightPaterson
Please share thus information with me!
Talk to StarlightPaterson
I'm interested in your info on free housing
C Anna
Talk to SilverWaya69
woman in a shoe   in reply to Lilbit23
U welcome
Talk to woman in a shoe
Lilbit23   in reply to woman in a shoe
Thank you
Talk to Lilbit23
woman in a shoe   in reply to Lilbit23
Hi look in new papers on line by word of mouth check craiglist under housing u can sign up for low income housing in more than one county. Hope this can help u
Talk to woman in a shoe
Lilbit23   in reply to woman in a shoe
I need help with finding housing in atlanta ga
Talk to Lilbit23
woman in a shoe   in reply to Lilbit23
Hi this is only a info site the person u posted to not been on here in years. Please let me know what u need help with in housing rent dept please let me know if there any info I will give it to u be back on some time sat.
Talk to woman in a shoe
I am looking for help in housing please help

Talk to Lilbit23
littlelacie   in reply to jlmilne
hi,you are trying to contact a person that has not been on this site for years, almost 5 years. we have no way to contact her,sorry.
Talk to littlelacie